Want To Learn The Skillful Art of Web Design?
Or for that matter, want to enhance those design skills of yours?
If so, your creative is about to be cracked with this COMPREHENSIVE video course.
The ever so powerful Adobe Creative Suite has set the industry standard for professional design across multiple fields and it's why we thought it'd be a creative idea to offer a video course that teaches you how to use all its tools (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, & Flash) so you can really let those design skills (or soon to be skills) come to fruition.
If you want the BEST chance at becoming a great designer you'll learn how to master these tools and now for ONLY $49
you can do just that!
Get more than 9 hours
of content and over 100 lectures
of ACTIONABLE instruction that will teach you everything you need to know about getting your design to the web.
Put your mind to it and let the creative juices roll!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to take a website from the idea stage to completion, following critical design steps that give you total control over the look and feel of the site.
- How to translate graphical concepts into functional ones, designing an intuitive user experience for website visitors.
- How to create a custom logo and add social media options interactivity to your website.
- How to work with CSS and HTML to coincide with graphic design and multimedia elements.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Anyone who wants to build a website in which the visual appearance and graphical theme is critical.
- Graphic designers who want to take their knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator and translate it to the Web.
- Anyone who currently has a website that they would like to redesign or enhance using cutting edge tools and current web standards.
Things Needed to Take This Course:
- PC or Mac
Who Teaches the Course?
Geoff Blake, who is an instructor for InfiniteSkills.com, a Canadian based company who offer a ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's commercial environment.