DescriptionNote: This is strictly the Mac OS version.
This version does not support iCloud syncing. The Mac App Store version is required for iCloud syncing with iPhone, iPad and Mac devices. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SIMPLY SECURE YOUR MAC & YOUR PASSWORDS
mSecure for Mac is a password manager and digital wallet
designed to help you organize and protect all of your personal information and data
mSecure remembers all your usernames and passwords so you don't have to
, from your most critical financial accounts to your social networking logins to credit card accounts and insurance policies, it's all right at your fingertips.
Lets be realistic: a good, strong password may be the only thing standing between your identity and some cyber criminal lurking in the shadows of the web. With mSecure you can be sure
your information is 100% safe from hackers and identity thieves.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
mSecure protects your data using the safest encryption code available and generates unbreakable, ultra-secure passwords
for you whenever you need one.
Don't be "that" guy who scribbles down passwords on sticky notes or saves them in an Excel spreadsheet (too late?). You can manage all
your passwords, usernames, account numbers, serial numbers, identities, and personal info with mSecure, and you only have to remember one password
Your digital life: secured and simplified!
- Ultra-Secure - 256-bit Blowfish Encryption, never been cracked
- Password Generator - Creates un-guessable passwords
- Security Everywhere™ - Cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service
- Integrated Search - Gather your data into groups, mark favorite records, and search to locate records quickly
- Auto-Sync - New auto-sync for Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
"It's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - GigaOm
"The program interface is intuitive and easy to use." - Software Informer
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) and Korean
- How many computers can you activate software with? - 1
- When does license need to be redeemed by? - Anytime
- Does it include updates? - Yes, minor updates