Writing With Impact: Writing That Persuades
You save 75%
60 Lessons (4.5h)
- Section one – getting started
- Section two – knowing your reader
- Section three – write less, say more
- Section four – how to get your message across to the widest possible audience
- Section five – how to craft sentences that sing
- Section six – incorporating stories into your business and technical writing
- Section seven – advanced persuasion techniques
Power Up Your Prose & Persuade Your Audience with Help From a University of Cambridge Tutor
InstructorDr. Clare Lynch has trained and coached people at a variety of organizations. She's helped executives break through the career roadblock created by poor, underconfident writing, and she also teaches academic writing and professional communication at the University of Cambridge. She is also a director at Cambridge Language Education and Research Associates (CLERA), which provides English language training and consultancy to governments, universities, the private sector and schools, both in the UK and overseas.
After receiving her PhD in Old English from Cambridge, she founded Doris and Bertie Ltd. As the managing director of Doris and Bertie, she heads a team of business writing experts that work with anyone who needs to write as part of their job. She is also the author of the business-writing blog Good Copy, Bad Copy. It's named on Copyblogger's list of 15 copywriting and content marketing blogs that will make you more money.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.